Wild Daffodil Drop Stud Earrings
Bright and cheerful statement earrings inspired by wild daffodils. Quite possibly one of the most joyful flowers, daffodils start to pop up at the end of winter marking the beginning of spring.
Intricately laser cut in 3mm birch wood ply, delicately hand painted and then finished with a coat of varnish, all from my studio on the Suffolk Coast.
- Each earring measures approx 3.5cm long (from top of the leaf to bottom of the flower) and 2cm wide. The earring posts are silver plated.
- Handmade by me and shipped within 3-7 working days
- Your order will arrive beautifully packaged and I will happily include a hand written message for a gift recipient. If your order is a gift and you would like discreet packaging (unbranded), please select the option at the checkout.
- Please avoid contact with water/steam
- All international orders are currently being sent with tracked shipping.