Quite possibly one of the most joyful flowers, daffodils start to pop up at the end of winter marking the beginning of spring.
This cute daffodil necklace is intricately laser cut in 3mm birch wood ply, delicately hand painted and then finished with a coat of varnish, all from my studio on the Suffolk Coast.
- The leaf measures approximately 2.7 x 2.7 cm and hangs from an 18“ antique gold style chain
- Handmade by me and shipped within 3-7 working days
- Your order will arrive beautifully packaged and I will happily include a hand written message for a gift recipient. If your order is a gift and you would like discreet packaging (unbranded), please select the option at the checkout.
- Please avoid contact with water/steam
- All international orders are currently being sent with tracked shipping.