Begonia Maculata Necklace
Inspired by the Begonia Maculata, which has to be one of the the most strikingly unusual species of house plant. The polka dots look almost unreal, like something straight out of a fairy tale. This is the perfect gift for plant lovers, especially those (who like me) struggle to keep them alive!
Two layers of intricately laser cut birch wood ply are delicately hand painted and finished with a coat of varnish, all from my studio on the Suffolk Coast.
- Dimensions: approximately 4.4 x 4.6 cm
- 18" chain in an antique gold style
- Handmade by me and shipped within 5-10 working days
- Your order will arrive beautifully packaged and I will happily include a message for a gift recipient.
- Please avoid contact with water/steam
- Worldwide Postage: Running mostly as normal, but occasionally taking a little longer to arrive.