Begonia Maculata Brooch
Inspired by the Begonia Maculata, which has to be one of the the most strikingly unusual species of house plant. The polka dots look almost unreal, like something straight out of a fairy tale. This is the perfect gift for plant lovers, especially those (who like me) struggle to keep them alive!
Two layers of intricately laser cut birch wood ply are delicately hand painted and finished with a coat of varnish, all from my studio on the Suffolk Coast.
- Dimensions: approximately 4.4 x 4.6 cm
- Handmade by me and shipped within 3-7 working days
- Your order will arrive beautifully packaged and I will happily include a message for a gift recipient. If your order is a gift and you would like discreet packaging (unbranded), please leave me a note at the checkout.
- Please avoid contact with water/steam
- In some cases international orders are taking a little longer than usual to arrive. All international orders are currently being sent with tracked shipping.