1. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
2. We may, from time to time, change the terms that govern your use of our site. Your use of our site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our site from time to time.
3. All materials including images, design, icons, illustrations, photography and other materials that appear as part of this website are subject to Copyright Rights, which are retained by Layla Amber. Please do not use any materials from this site without my permission.
4. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
5. Due to the variations of computer screens true colour reproduction is not guaranteed to be identical to the original work, although every effort is made to keep it as accurate as possible.
6. All dimensions are approximate.
7. All payments are to be made in British Pounds Sterling.
8. VAT is not applicable
1. We will never, ever use your information for anything other than your order placed with Layla Amber. The information we receive from you is stored securely and we promise it will never be given or sold to anyone else.
2. We use your details as appropriate to process your order and to offer you a fantastic service.
3. Your payment details are never accessed or stored by Layla Amber. All our shop payments are processed securely.
4. If you have any specific questions about the information we hold about you and how we use it, please do get in touch using the contact page.